Revised: 13 Jan 2022
1. Your Acceptance
- By using and/or visiting onlineforexmaster.com, including all contents, services and digital products available through onlineforexmaster.com and any associated content such as email feeds and RSS feeds (collectively, the “Services,” which is operated by TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd, collectively “the Company”), you signify your consent to these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
- You acknowledge (a) that you have read and understood these Terms of Service; and (b) that these Terms of Service have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services (or any portion of the Website), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and are not obligated to support or update the Website.
- You agree that onlineforexmaster.com shall not be liable to you or any third party in the event that we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Services (or any portion of the Services). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services shall be subject to these Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service were last revised on the date dated top right. We may change these Terms of Service at any time. Please review the Terms of Service each time you visit the Website. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- These Terms of Service include privacy policies and refund policies.
3. Not Investment Advice
- You understand that the Website and its Services are purely informational and should not be construed in any form as investment advice. You should seek any regulated or licensed financial professionals for financial advice. The Website and its Services are educational and informational and are only reflective of our own trades and thoughts. These trades, trade thoughts and ideas, any form of trade related signals are not to be construed as trade recommendations of any kind.
- You understand that information provided is for your personal use. It is up to you what you do with information you received from the Website and it’s Services. Information found in the Website or offered by any related Services should not be deem as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell. If you do so, it is fully your responsibility and the Company and related persons should not be held liable.
- You understand that no person in the Company, or involved in any form of activities in the provision of our services, is regulated or licensed financial professional. You are not to hold anyone responsible in any way for any losses or results from any actions you take based on the information you received.
- The Company takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third party material posted on the Website and its Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings you have with advertisers found while using the Website are between you and the advertiser, and you agree that the Company and the Website is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser.
- Payments is collected by a third party provider. We are not to be held responsible for any issues or conflicts arising with the third party payment provider.
- Full course fee have to be fully processed and confirmed by the third party provider before we can allow you to take the course. While we are waiting for confirmation from payment provider, there might be a time lap between your payment and making the course available to you.
- Payments to The Alien Room and The Alien Wash Course (collectively, the “Membership”) are automatically renewed and charged to your method of payment you initially use to subscribe. You will receive monthly notifications of an upcoming charge to your account in your email. Anytime you wish to stop the automatic renewals, you may go to your account settings on the website and cancel. Once you have canceled, your subscription will expire at the end of your billing cycle and you will not be charged for next billing cycle. However we are not able to refund the current unconsumed TAR access.
6. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All courses offered in this Website has an access period. Access period grants you the right to enter and take each relevant course module that you paid for. Advance Forex Course has 3 years of access period.
- The Company will refund 100% of a paid course fee provided the online course has never been accessed and the course access period has not expired. If the course has been accessed or the course access period has expired, no refund is available. We will base the criteria for access using the auto timestamp found in our course module – once you have clicked “Take this course” button, an auto timestamp will be created by your user profile.
- Request for refund must be made within 1 day from payment time otherwise, no refund in available.
- We will charge an administrative fee of SGD $80 for any course refund.
- Payments for “The Alien Room”(TAR) access is not eligible for any refund. If you are not sure whether to subscribe for our membership, you should always refer first to our sample membership articles, trade ideas and thoughts, webinar clips and any free material we have released in the Website.
7. Reactivation and Extension Policy
- Paying customers of our paying courses limited time access to the course reading material and contents in onlineforexmaster.com website. We reserve the right to remove and change this privilege granted on paying customers of our Courses.
- The use of our Services is only suitable only for Users that fully understand the risks involved in such use. This, inter alia, implies that you understand the price volatility in the financial market and that the potential loss in trading or holding currencies can be all or substantial. You guarantee that you shall only put in money that you can afford to lose.
- You warrant that you are aware that additional risks of trading forex or any financial instruments may exist that have not been set forth in these Terms, our Website, App and/or on our Platform. You understand that it remains at all times your responsibility to carefully assess all the risks and determine whether your level of knowledge, financial standing and tolerance for risk are suitable for the use of our Services and the use of forex and any financial services which are part of a volatile market. Moreover, you are aware of the risks associated with the use of our Services, among which the risk of possible errors and interruptions, and you assume full responsibility for these risks.
At no point, our company provides any investment, legal or tax advice. The company does not consider your personal circumstances (among which, your financial situation and investment objectives). If you wish to receive such advice or considerations, it is your responsibility to seek independent, professional advice prior to the use of our Services.
By downloading or using our services especially the digital products (indicators and expert advisors), you acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions. We accept no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential losses arising from the use of these services.
Any information provided is solely for the purpose of educational and informational, and not intended for trading advice or not to be construed as resulting any actions from us. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Company and onlineforexmaster.com owns the copyright to everything you see, hear, or otherwise experience on this Website and its Services including social media platforms and webinars. No one has the right to use these intellectual property in any form. We have the right to pursue legal assistance if we found any breach to our intellectual property rights.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
- You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and onlineforexmaster.com, it’s officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents disclaim all warranties, express, implied, statutory, and other in connection with the website.
11. Communication or representation
- Onlineforexmaster.com will at times engage the service of external parties to assist in its business. No one party has the authority to incur any liability on behalf of, or bind to any contract, arrangement, undertaking or obligation, of the Company. No one party will hold itself out or do or permit the doing of any act or making of any statement which would lead another person to believe that anything other than an independent contractor relationship exists between the parties.
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age, a minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, warranties, and indemnification set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.