Mini-PC Specifications #
The minimum specifications for a mini PC to run MetaTrader 4 (MT4) effectively are as follows:
- Processor: An Intel Atom or Celeron processor, typically quad-core or dual-core.
- RAM: At least 4GB of RAM.
- Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB eMMC storage or a small-capacity hard disk drive (HDD).
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 can run MT4 – These are all acceptable.
- Internet Connection: Stable and reliable high-speed internet connection for real-time data updates.
- To set up the Mini-PC for the first time, you might require a monitor.
It’s important to note that these are the minimum requirements, and for optimal performance. Additionally, if you plan to run multiple instances of MT4 or use resource-intensive indicators or expert advisors, you may need even higher specifications.
How to access your mini-PC from your mobile or tablet? #
You need to have a remote access tool such as anydesk or rustdesk, to connect to your Mini-PC from your main computer, mobile or tablet. Remember you will need to install the remote access tool in both equipment, that is install in your mini-PC and your mobile/tablet/computer.
For instructions on how to set up your mini-PC at home, please watch this video.