How To Troubleshoot G+ Post Error For iPhone (iOS) User
Solution To Common G+ Post Error In 8 Easy Steps - iPhone (iSO) User
These are the reasons why you cannot view our Google+ private post in Telegram:
- You are not signed in to your google account and/or
- Sign in using incorrect google account which was not registered with us.
How to troubleshoot with these simple steps:
1. Open chrome or safari on your mobile phone
2. Using your phone browser, go to google.com
3. On top right hand corner, click on “sign in”. Login to the account that was registered with us
4. If you have already signed in to your account, you should see your profile picture or an Alphabet instead.
5. Minimize the browser on your phone, go to Telegram app and tap on ‘Onlineforexmaster The Alien Room’ broadcast group.
6. Click and hold any on the link in the group, you should see a pop up appear.
7. Select “Open” or “Open in”
8. Select Chrome or Safari (choose the browser which you have selected previously to login to your account). Example: if you previously use Chrome to sign in your google account, then select Chrome to view Google+ post.